You’ve done the work. You’ve put countless hours into crafting policies, training, and messaging to...
2 minute read ·
“How-To” Greatest Hits Featuring Broadcat
If you’ve spent some time on our blog, you probably noticed that we’ve written a lot of how-to posts over the years.
No, not that kind of how-to. | Source: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
We also like to have some fun. Peep our top jams, compliance bingo cards, and the many faces of Broadcat. 👀
So, in the spirit of having fun and showing you how it’s done, here are some of our favorite how-to posts, presented by your favorite Broadcat.
This is the OG Broadcat, so if this version speaks to you (and it should, you're a compliance pro after all!), here are the how-to guides to help you deal with all your high-level capital-C compliance opportunities. 🏅
- How to make your compliance policies understandable.
- How to make defensible compliance training.
- How to strategically use our interview on what the DOJ looks for in training to change how your company does stuff.
- How Broadcat operationalizes compliance.
Brad Cat is the quintessential 80s movie villain who likes red sports cars and obsesses over finding juuuust the right business card. So, of course, Brad Cat’s favorite how-tos are all about that office life, like managers, money, and being cool with the DOJ. 🖇️
- How do you get your managers involved with compliance training?
- How should you document compliance training for the DOJ?
- Compliance Program Economics 101: How to ask your boss for program funding.
Inspired by our founder, Ricardo! This Bad Cat likes random YouTube videos, goblin folklore metal bands, and cool explosions where no one gets hurt. Recommended how-to guides include anything involving gifs. 👹
- How to make GIFs for email signatures.
- How to use captions to make your videos accessible and memorable.
- How to format tablet and phone lock screens.
Ra Cat is compliance’s biggest cheerleader who’s all about team spirit and positive affirmations! It’s no wonder Ra Cat’s favorite how-tos include communicating all the great stuff about compliance. 📣
- How to write a great compliance newsletter.
- How to send a compliance newsletter your teams *actually* want to open.
- How to work with your organization’s branding team on compliance and ethics training communications.
Road Cat is the original road trip Dad who likes yacht rock, pants that unzip at the knee to become shorts, and national parks. Always prepared for anything, Road Cat’s favorite how-tos give us tips on choosing the right tools for the job. 🗺️
- How to choose the right infographic layout for your compliance content.
- How to edit a header and footer in a Word doc.
- 4 reasons why compliance training flops—and how to fix it.
Found at the gym six out of seven days a week (#NeverSkipLegDay), Bro Cat tracks PRs and monitors macros, so you know Bro Cat’s favorite how-to guides are all about the stats. 📊
- How to prove your compliance program works.
- Are your compliance training metrics “vanity metrics”? Here’s how to tell.
- Want to measure corporate compliance? Look for the dirty socks.
The most glamorous of all the Broadcats, Boa Cat knows how to zhuzh up any compliance comms with a well-placed image or catchy header. If you love Boa Cat, these how-tos are your go-tos. ✨
- How to embed a PNG into an email (Outlook).
- How to use graphics to spark compliance email joy.
- Ouch, Vanilla Ice: Or, How to Use Pictures correctly.
Rad Cat is a rebel with a heart of gold. So, Rad Cat’s favorite how-tos will help you take all those traditional, boring compliance paradigms and flip them like Tony Hawk flips a skateboard. 🛹
Yes, you can actually be “done” with compliance training—here’s how.
How to make compliance training engaging and fun.
The Official Broadcat Guide to Creating an Ethics Ambassador Program.