This will help lay out everything you need to get your program off the ground, from defining the scope, organizing your program, and executing useful, easy-to-use tools on a consistent basis.
Inside this guide, we cover:
- How far to plan out, and why
- What you need to do for each touchpoint
- How to make a good job aid, with a visual breakdown
- How to structure quality talking points for your leaders
- What to include in a cover email, with a dissected example
- Practical steps for socializing the program with leaders to ensure success